Church bulletin bloopers are classic funnies. Christians need to learn how to laugh. God has a sense of humor and so should we. Now these bloopers are exactly that - bloopers; unintentional errors, from well intentioned workers, with funny outcomes sure to put a smile on your face.
There are a lot of these bulletin mix-ups out there and more being shared every day. I know I get a good chuckle regularly during church announcements and even during the sermon when words get mixed-up and come out the wrong way. We are human. We need lots of grace and we need to know how to laugh.
Take a look at these funny bulletin bloopers and then share one of yours...
10 Funny Church Bulletin Bloopers
1. Don't let worry kill you off - let the church help.
2. For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
3. Potluck supper: prayer and medication to follow.
4. The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience.
5. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
6. The pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
7. A song fest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
8. Next Sunday Mrs. Vinson will be soloist for the morning service. The pastor will then speak on "It's a Terrible Experience."
9. Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 to 8:30 p.m. Please use the back door.
10. The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her. (source)
You can easily find many church bulletin bloopers online. The above and more can be found here.
~ Be Inspired to Be an Inspiration ~
Take time to smile and share a smile...
LIKE, TWEET, and tell us your favorite blooper in the comment section...